“Pathos” is hiring experienced Hotel CHIEF ENTERTAINERS /TEAM LEADERS (1-2 years in mentioned position is minimum in field of Hotel Entertainment), to join our teams and work in GREECE (Crete, Rhodes, Corfu, Zakynthos, Kefallonia, Thasos, Peloponnese, Xalkidiki, Kos) & CYPRUS in some of the most beautiful places of the world for season 2021.
WHAT WE DO
“Pathos” offers first class tourist entertainment services in Greece & Cyprus. We help Hotel Guests having the time of their life and the most beautiful memories of their vacations, by presenting and executing unique activities & entertainment programs, for adults and children involving sports, games, fitness, competitions, dancing, singing, acting, shows, fun and of course lots of Pathos !
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Managing the team: welcome the team and guide them in their job. Offer support and help them progress as an animator.
- Organize, plan and manage the full entertainment program (day and night) to improve the guest experience. Host and present evening Shows.
- Arrange all advertising and promotions necessary for maximum reach of entertainment program to the hotel guests.
- Participation in the program: daytime and evening activities.
- Public relations with all the guests of the hotel.
- To be in direct contact with the hotel management and participate in the meetings with other head departments of the hotel. Comply with the hotel and “Pathos” quality procedures.
- Act as an ambassador of the resort and the facilities, in terms of service excellence, work ethics, responsibility, flexibility, confidentiality and achievement of an outstanding guest experience.
Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is highly desirable.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in the role of Chief Entertainer or 3 as an Entertainer. Your previous experience is your best guarantee!!
Availability: from April/May till October
Skills and Personality:
- Leadership qualities. Good on motivating people.
- Open, active, creative and pleasant personality with positive attitude
- High level of responsibility and organization
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests
- Good Microphone skills
Accommodation: Accommodation free of charge. Laundry free of charge.
Meals: Full Board (3 meals per day) and soft-drinks free of charge.
Days off: 1.5 days per week
- Legal and registered seasonal employment contract recognized by European legislation, which includes contributions to Social Security
- Greek/Cyprus social security - covers illness and non-occupational accidents
- Work permit, bank account and full documentation for working in Greece/Cyprus
- Competitive Salary from 900€ net/month, according to experience, skills, languages & size of the team
- Great opportunities of bonuses & extra income
- Bonus transportation
- Transportation from and to airport / designated hotel.
- Daytime and evening uniforms
- Opportunity to grow within the business and inside our company!!!
- Experience of Lifetime!!!
- EU citizens only!
Learn more about our company.
Visit our website www.pathosgreece.gr for more information and a brief description of our programs.
Those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (+30) 6946060485 (Viber, WhatsApp). We look forward to receive your application!
** EU Passport ONLY **